Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 60

Thread: Cops: Ric Flair roughed up by daughter's boyfriend

  1. #41
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cops: Ric Flair roughed up by daughter's boyfriend

    Kevin Sullivan was really young in that video. I never thought I would hear the Great Mephisto again either.

  2. #42
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cops: Ric Flair roughed up by daughter's boyfriend

    Yep...as far as I know...he still had crossed eyes, a 2X4, and a thumb up..lol...BTW, Mark Lewin sure had some competition in that clip..lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #43
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cops: Ric Flair roughed up by daughter's boyfriend

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sure is...damm, how young he looked. Of course, that's back in '80, I think. </div></div>
    That's back when we first got TBS round here..prolly 81 or 82
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #44
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cops: Ric Flair roughed up by daughter's boyfriend

    laughing so hard I can't respond...hilarious.

  5. #45
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cops: Ric Flair roughed up by daughter's boyfriend

    He (along with Austin Idol) was my fave on there until the Freebirds arrived..lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #46
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cops: Ric Flair roughed up by daughter's boyfriend

    Austin Idol....another name I haven't heard in years.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cops: Ric Flair roughed up by daughter's boyfriend

    u remember the time he put tommy wild fire rich in the las vegas leg lock and wrapped a belt around his leg and "crippled" him...lol..I hated Tommy Rich...but i liked the bad guys when I was lil...heck i still do
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #48
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cops: Ric Flair roughed up by daughter's boyfriend

    I saw those two wrestle at a Southeastern show in Johnson City at the YMCA.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cops: Ric Flair roughed up by daughter's boyfriend

    I hated Tommy Rich also. It was always....
    "Somebody say sumin about........!!!!" That stills urks the hell out of me.
    Speaking of ole' school wraslin, I think the three greatest events I saw was the first war games....Dusty, Hawk, Animal, Nikita, and Ellering vs Flair, Arn, Tully, Lex and J.J. The second one was the Russian Chain Match Road Warriors vs Nikita and Ivan and the third is a tie between Flair in his comeback match against Terry Funk and Flair vs Steamboat before Funk "broke" Flair's neck with a piledriver through a table.......Classic!

  10. #50
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cops: Ric Flair roughed up by daughter's boyfriend

    Ahh, Junkyard Dog, Jay Youngblood and Ricky Steambaot, Rock and Roll Express vs Midnight Express, Magnum T.A. and the list goes on and on
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •